Highly Profitable, Michigan Based Underground Utility and Road Construction Company
Founded nearly thirty years ago, this company focuses on road building, sewer installations, water main construction, and steam line repairs and is an authorized contractor for major regional energy companies. Although this industry is competitive, this company has consistently maintained its market position and been a leader in the market.
The company has fourteen employees and nearly seven million dollars in sales revenue. Additionally, the company has demonstrated a history of profitability, with Sellers Discretionary Income consistently exceeding one million dollars.
The company is a turn-key operation for a new owner, with skilled employees and leadership that will continue when the company is sold. The employees are loyal and have a long tenure with the company, with many having over fifteen years of seniority.
The business is seasonal and typically operates from March through November, depending on the weather. During the off months, they prepare for the new season, bid on new projects, and repair and replace equipment to be ready for the next season. The market area has consistent upgrades, replacements, and new road & utility construction.
The owner is selling the company to focus on family and transition into the next stage of life; however, he is open to transition assistance for a limited period. The owner desires to see the company continue to succeed and grow.
2022 Revenue: $6,885,931
Average Annual SDE: $1,671,069
Real Estate: 7,200 square feet on 7.7 acres
- Strong Management Team
- Highly Skilled Team Members
- Consistent Revenue and Profitability
- Solid Client Growth and Retention
- All Equipment and Tooling in Great Condition
- Turn-Key Opportunity
- Add Additional Work Crews
- Increase Marketing and Services Offered (Currently No Marketing)
- Bid on Government and Municipal Contracts in New Markets.
- Expand On the Rapid Growth of Infrastructure Initiatives and Government Grant Funding Available with Underground And Road Construction Market Segments.
Support & Training: Ownership is willing to assist with the transition.
Reason for Selling: Focus on other opportunities.