This very profitable plumbing contractor has been serving West Michigan and the lakeshore for almost 50 years. They are a full-service shop with the expertise and qualifications to earn an outstanding reputation for service and quality from their many repeat clients and the major contractors in the area. The experienced team of plumbers specialize in a well-rounded mix of residential, commercial, and service work. Project scopes range from six-figure new construction and remodeling work to residential service calls. The company and employees are known for their high standards and quality of workmanship, and this is reflected not only in each and every job but also in the level of care taken to maintain a clean, orderly shop and service fleet.
The owner has transitioned the business from a heavy reliance on the residential market to the current diverse mix. He presently turns away projects and the potential for growth is strong. He’s willing to support and train new ownership to ensure a successful transition.
2022 Revenue: $1,280,000
2022 SDE: $430,000
Employees: 5 full-time plus the owner
Real Estate: 5,570 sf on 0.38 acres – option to lease or buy
- Key relationships with local commercial contractors
- Strong backlog booked through the end of the year
- Outstanding reputation for quality
- Rapidly growing market with many projects underway and more in the planning stages
- Add plumbers and apprentices
- Capitalize on local economic growth
- Initiate sales and marketing
Support & Training: Owner is willing to assist the transition
Reason for Selling: Retirement