This Commercial/ C-Store/ Gas Station property is located on the Northwest corner of M-66 and Sidney Road, just south of Stanton, MI. and north of Sheridan, MI. in Montcalm County, MI.
This property is 5.71 acres and has four buildings located on the site, that could be remodeled or simply torn down to build a new gas station convenience store or a business of your choice. The property has a beer, wine, and liquor license available.
The business operated originally as a gas station and convenience store for decades, and the new owner has not reopened the site. There is an underground storage tank on the property. The fueling pumps and tank will need to be updated and replaced.
Asking Price: $349,000.00
M-66 – 6,841 vehicles per day (2021)
Sidney Road – 3,758 vehicles per day (2021)
- Multiple Buildings on the site, 2 buildings could be combined to form a convenience store, with approximately 3,000 square feet.
- Great opportunity for expansion
- Opportunity to build a new gas station convenience store on a busy corner.
- Modern facility with capacity for growth.
- Limited competition in the area.
Reason for Selling: Focus on other business operations